The unique Neatfold Overbath Stretcher has a patented centre-fold design that allows a client to be lifted directly upwards from the bath. The Neatfold stretcher then folds into place under them and the client can then be lowered directly onto the stretcher without ever having to be moved away.
As a result the client preserves their dignity by avoiding being moved wet and unclothed around the room, the carer avoids a transfer operation, reducing back strain and by keeping the client over the bath, the floor remains dry and the client is warmed by the heat of the bath.
At the same time the Neatfold stretcher provides a full height-adjustable showering bench when combined with a hi-low bath. In the words of a satisfied carer, “……(the client) feels comfortable, and I feel comfortable that I am able to change and shower them in a safe, controlled environment.”
No other stretcher is able to offer all these features!
The Neatfold Stretcher can be used on the following height-adjustable disabled baths:
The Neatfold stretcher has an optional guard, padded bumper protection and rustproof stainless-steel frame and we are able to produce bespoke versions where necessary.
For other baths, we offer an alternative option with the Wall Mounted Neatfold Stretcher
Q: What is the Neatfold Changing System?
A: The Neatfold Changing System….
– Is a patented changing table that is securely fitted to the rim of your chosen bath
– Allows you to use the bath as a height adjustable, showering, changing and dressing table
– Allows you cut down on the amount of moving and handling normally associated with getting a client in and out of specialist baths
– Can be used with any ceiling or floor hoists
– Replaces any separate wall mounted or mobile changing table, saving time, money and space
– Makes bathing, showering and changing quicker easier and safer
– Comes in a range of sizes according to the client’s needs and the type of bath
– Can be used if the bath is fitted into an alcove or into a pier position
– Will completely fold down the side of the bath, space permitting, or store neatly on one side of the bath
– Is made from light weight stainless steel and covered in a high quality heavy duty fine material, suitable for all conditions
– Turns your single function high low bath in multifunctional piece of equipment
– Has range of options from protective guards to removable cushioned supports
– Is the only bath mounted changing table you will ever need
– The Neat Fold is the only one of its kind on the market
Q: Who else offers the Neatfold Changing Systems and can it be fitted to any bath?
A: No one else has the option of offering you this convenient bi-folding product. It was developed and designed by OpeMed and is only available on the Avero, Kiva, Rio and Vanna bath.
Q: Can it be retro fitted to a Bath?
A: Yes, if you have an Avero, Kiva, Rio and Vanna bath it can be retro fitted at any stage. All our baths have reinforced side rims to accommodate the Neatfold changing system. Even if your bath is over 10 year old we can fit a Neatfold Changing System to your bath.